Funny or Interesting Cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny or Interesting Cartoons

I saw this and had to share. I can't recall a thread here on the topic, so here's a general purpose thread for good cartoons and spam.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Bonus points if the cartoon does not require specific local knowledge to understand.

Here's another from the same source earlier this month.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I demand more beavers.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The beaver will need to have an international appeal.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

I'm not putting this in the London thread as I do not want to piss anyone off, but it is funny to me.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn13l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	9090744

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              I demand more beavers.
              Ask ze wife?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

...sorry
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Wouldn't make much sense if a beaver.

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

This is one of the better entries in the Anti-Semitic Cartoon Contest (whose entrants were all Jewish). It isn't safe for work because it depicts sodomy and testicles. http://i.imgur.com/TiiOd.jpg

Latuff is a bad cartoonist

Lester is an *******

Bors is hit and miss

Gary McCoy is an *******

Fairrington is... indelicate

Krieder is awesome

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The fat idol whose tummy you rub for luck is not Buddha. I beleive it's Joss, a Chinese idol.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I thought it was Buddha in his next incarnation

Comment

Wikipedia to the rescue: it's both.

Budai is a Chinese folkloric deity. His name means "Cloth Sack," and comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually identified with (or as an incarnation of) Maitreya Buddha [loin-note: a future incarnation of the Buddha], so much so that the Budai image is one of the main forms in which Maitreya Buddha is depicted in East Asia.

Comment

Kelly is the only consistently good thing about The Onion

Comment

Working...
                              X