X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm RICH!!!!!

Jason Bourne says so:

Message body

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York Central Intelligence Agency (CIA),
    State Anti-Money Laundry Crime Division,
    United-State Federal Reserved Treasury
    On Internet Crime & Fraudulent Unit,
    New York, Regional Division U.S.A.
    Our Ref: TREAS/CLEARANCE-898ATCP
    Your ref: USA/IMF/FBI/CIA/7890/2011
    Contact E-mail: cia.specialcrimeagent@yahoo.co.uk

== Please Note, Your Urgent Attention & Cooperation Is Highly Needed Now To Avoid Your Immediate Arrest==

Greetings! To Your Kind Attention,

This is to officially notify you that, we the New York Central Intelligence Investigation Agency on Anti-Money Laundry, Internet Crime Cases & Fraudulent Surveillance Division located here in the United State; wish to break the sudden news to You in regard to your unclaimed fund, it is our desire to let you know an embargo has been placed on every funds around the world above the sum of $1.500, 000, irrespective of the office you are presently dealing with, latest information reaching this Office from the C.I.A ground office in pakistan informs us of a video recorded by the number 1 foremost terrorist Osama Bin Laden saying he was going to attack the United States, and some mention countries again through it citizen, which makes every person a suspect, this has prompted the following named authorities which are the United State Home-land Security Services Agents, The Federal Bureau of Investigation On Internet Fraudulent Cases (FBI), The International Monetary Fund Surveillan
    ce High Commission (IMF), The Ant

After the demise of Osama Bin Laden, all Presidents of the Countries global had a confidential security meeting to enable them protect the interest, life and properties of each of their citizens, which is to further protect any upcoming terrorist attack from the Alqueda or any terrorist organization, which in the process of this investigation and security exercise going on to protect you and every other citizens around the world, we then discovered you had an unclaimed long over due payment entitled to you as the beneficiary which has been longed delayed unnecessary due to one reason or another, and as a result of this your (Name & E-mail Address) has been (REPORTED) to our office this morning (FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ARREST) after discovering that you had earlier not obtained the statutory Human Right Criminal Records Clean Bill Funds Clearance Certificate of Legality, which at the moment the part payment of your fund has been approved today to the tune of $1.5 Million Dollars wh
    ich TRULY EXIST in your name but

Sequel to your past and present transactions dealings with your so called business associates which we considered to be FRAUDULENT without you obtaining the Human Right Criminal Records Clean Bill Funds Clearance Certificate of Legality, in your name, which is to also clears your from every anti-terrorist activities charge against the United States Government and other concerned authorities fighting against anti-terrorist activities & Money Trafficking.

To avoid further embarrassment, we the New York Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) On Internet Crime & Fraudulent mandate you to STOP completely all further communication between you and anybody apart from Logan Cyntia Dame which we saw clearly from here that she is the one in charge of your funds in London.You have to stop further communication with offices,Banks,Ministries,People claiming to be sent from FeDex and also security agencies both locally and internationally as a matter of urgency, otherwise, failure of you not doing that as we have directed you will automatically warrant your immediate ARREST after (7) days of this prospective warning/notice.

On this note, you are hereby advised in your own interest to contact the Assistant Director of the British Economic And Financial Crimes Commission Foreign Debts Payment Center Agent in United-Kingdom, London with her below contact details immediately you receive this urgent notice and ensure you try as much as you can to obtain the highly important document you are mandated to secure (HUMAN RIGHT CRIMINAL RECORDS CLEAN BILL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) which has to be issued in your full name as appeared on your national Id or on your working id card before we can authorize the newly assigned paying bank where your part payment fund of $1.5 Million, is been deposited presently for its safety and the hitch free release of your entitlement unclaimed fund into your receiving bank account where you want the fund to be transferred into, which you will also confirmed yourself in your account as soon so your criminal allegation record and the arrest warrant petition filed against you is
    been cleared completely from our

Once you are able to procure this Certificate in question from the British Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Foreign Debts Payment Center UK, through the assistance of the Assistant Director in person of
    Logan Cyntia Dame, who is in-charge of the issuance, be 100% rest assured that, you will be set-free completely from every alleged criminal records/petitions filed against you which is why it is highly necessary for you to obtain it so as to avert you from future embarrassment or any suspected monetary transaction that may involves any huge sum of amount that is above four thousand two hundred euros or more in your name.

Finally,immediately the Human Right Criminal Records Clean Bill Funds Clearance Certificate Of Legality,is duly obtained and stored into the British Metropolitan Police Crime Data Base System in-conjunction with other above concerned authorities, this will then serve as a proof that you are an honest and respectable citizen in the society and a good law abiding citizen as well which is the major reason why you have to secure the document genuinely from the United-Kingdom, London. More so, you are to forward your Bank Account Details to us immediately where you want your approved $1.5 Million Dollars to be transferred into or your preferable address that you may want your $1.5 Million to be delivered to hitch free as soon as you comply to our directives and fulfill the laid down obligation given to you to avoid you losing your payment or being arrested by the British police.

As it stands now, you are mandated to reach her right away because further delay may be very dangerous on your side as justice delayed is justice denied, so act fast and contact her immediately.

Below is the contact info of Mrs. Logan Cyntia Dame:

Contact Name: Mrs. Logan Cyntia Dame, Contact E-mail: [c.logan@blumail.org] Contact Tel/Fax: (+44) 792-452-4836.

Thanks for your cooperation as I wait your response via email, after contacting (Logan Cyntia Dame) immediately you receive this urgent notice and if you call my number and do not get me on seat, please you can as well leave a voice message and I shall return back your call when chanced which is why you must contact Mrs. ELogan Cyntia Dame via her above contact first concerning the certificate you are to obtain from her office instead of waiting to hear from me, because I am a very busy person.

N:B

Note we are highly concerned about your well being to ensure justice and fairness in all that we do, we will appreciate your co-operation in fighting against Terriost Activities and Money Laundrying, so as to protect lifes and properties.

Best Regards,
    Jason A. Bourne,
    (CIA) Special Crime Agent.
    E-mail: [j.bourne@blumail.org]

$1.5 million!

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

It's Jason Bourne...how could this possibly be a scam?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!!

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

you should scambait this idiot. convince them to do a monty python sketch and upload it to youtube or something.

Comment

Is this one of your competitors' solicitations, then?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

you're an idiot

Comment

No, you're just a big fat prevaricator, and likely also a plain old liar.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

big and fat is the new plain

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  No, you're just a big fat prevaricator, and likely also a plain old liar.
                  Whoah. There's a word I have never seen before in my life.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

nice, I had to google it too. keep up the good work KH!

Comment

Not to call out the two of you, but prevaricate is not an obscure word.

Comment

it's so common even damn foreigners are using it.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

this has prompted the following named authorities which are the United State Home-land Security Services Agents, The Federal Bureau of Investigation On Internet Fraudulent Cases (FBI), The International Monetary Fund Surveillan
                          ce High Commission (IMF), The Ant
                          The Ant?
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                            Not to call out the two of you, but prevaricate is not an obscure word.
                            I have to say, my cell phone didn't know it; it inserted "predicator" in its place. Had to go back and type it letter by letter...
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              I have to say, my cell phone didn't know it; it inserted "predicator" in its place. Had to go back and type it letter by letter...
                              I hate that.

Comment

Working...
                              X