• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum looks all weird.

Hi folks. Are you all well...?
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Yeah! Long time no see!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Personally I am recovering from shock today. From the price of that round last night
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hi. How's being a government toady rather than an opposition toady?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Long time no see.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Let's crank the Jimmy Eat World and celebrate your return.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

at least stuff is not all underlined, as it was a few days ago ...
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

hi eif, nice to see you, hope all is well in sunny salford.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Well his return has been very short lived, I must say
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                  X