Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is posting on Apolyton the most intellectual part of your day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is posting on Apolyton the most intellectual part of your day?

Discuss

I will begin the discussion in this worthy thread. None of my days ever have any intellectual parts so the question is meaningless for me.

Comment

I don't vote in polls when the poll isn't posted.

Comment

I get good advise here at poly

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          I get good advise here at poly
          My advice to you:
          /begin good advice/
          "advise" should have been spelt "advice" in your post
          /end good advice/

Comment

second only to my morning dump
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

it's the most intellectually damaging... but I like destruction... so there
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                My advice to you:
                /begin good advice/
                "advise" should have been spelt "advice" in your post
                /end good advice/
                see!

Comment

On a normal day---- not even close

On a vacation day like now, it's only competition is eating,drinking and hanging by the lake so it is sometimes in the running.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Writing and reading
                    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

The only thing that's difficult here is trying to make sense out of Ben's posts and deciding if anyone who claims to be educated can be that stupid. Even If I lived in the worst neighborhood on the south side, I'd still send my kids to public school before I'd let him teach them anything.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        The only thing that's difficult here is trying to make sense out of Ben's posts
                        The question is:
                        Is that the most intellectually stimulating part of your day?

Comment

I suppose it is but then I don't really hang around with intellectuals.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

For some it's not just a part of the day.
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Considering the frequency I post, I certainly hope not, lol
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X