Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Thread is for the Single Ladies

All of them.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Why?

Comment

All the single ladies?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, engaged to be engaged.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Idiot. You morons ran off any women that were here.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Whew.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Idiot. You morons ran off any women that were here.
                  Yeah. It was probably some gay conspiracy masterminded by Asher.

Comment

Did I reference gays? No, but I certainly spoke of idiots. If a gay guy happens to be an idiot, oh well...
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, yeah. It would have been idiots, possibly masterminded by a gay idiot

Comment

Possibly, or it could be that females don't have the tenacity to outlast a blizzard of "Religion Sucks", "The USA Sucks", and "My panties ride up and are uncomfortable in hot weather" threads.

Comment

Or they'd rather talk about mani-pedis, tampons, Twilight, and the Texas Rangers.

Comment

True. It also seems a lot of males don't have the tenacity to ride out such threads. All the females have driven out now we are driving out all the males. Umh, who does that leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Or they'd rather talk about mani-pedis, tampons, Twilight, and the Texas Rangers.
                              Do want them to come back and discuss these important issues with you?

Comment

Working...
                              X