• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy Winehouse dead

She died, she was 27 years old
    I need a foot massage

wow... I did not put her on my list...

:rip: ... 27th year seems to be deadly in general
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

And should have gone to rehab
      I need a foot massage

Comment

or... better yet, she should not have gone on tour again...

but... well... not much to say, except that she looked like she was past the worst... but I guess not.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

This is just a ploy to sell her music.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
            But she said no, no, no...

Anyway, I figure she must've somehow held on to life until she could join the magical 27 club. I just got there myself. I'll be on my watch in this auspicious year. Then again, I only wield a ukulele and I'm überunfamous so odds are good for me
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
              I'm not sure whether to laugh, or be mad you told such an obvious joke.

Comment

About time.

Comment

Her death is being treated as unexplained by people who are totally clueless.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The only thing not explained is whether it was the booze or the drugs.

Unexplained, not entirely unexpected. It's funny isn't it...some people just can't handle the fame and go off the rails...Amy Wino is a prime example of this and has paid the ultimate price.
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, I saw this one coming. She was a drug-addled wreck. I did like some of her songs.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I was at the gym when I heard, didn't even break my routine so unsurprised I was...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm very sad to hear of her passing. Life is short.
                          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                              wow... I did not put her on my list...

:rip: ... 27th year seems to be deadly in general
                              That was my first thought too. "Who had her on their death list?"
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X