I found this strangely funny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found this strangely funny.

The Battle of Crecy - A French Persepective.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Are you lazy or uninformed?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Are you lazy or uninformed?

In Oerdins case probably both
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Don't get too worked up or you might have another heart attack.

Comment

They look more like crossbow shafts, not longbow arrows...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Aren't they a little long for crossbow?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes...the French.

You know, it takes a f**ked up nation to invent taking a goose and forcefully and constantly stuffing food down its neck in order to cause it severe liver problems, and then eating said liver.

Evil bastards...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But it tastes so good especially on a bit of rustic farm house bread which has been toasted. :yum:

Comment

I'm quite sure it does, but would you have ever thought of doing something so sadistic to a poor innocent creature like a goose?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

As I said - evil bastards...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                    X