Alphas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphas

Did anyone see the show of the Syfy(scifi) channel last night. I had too work so I missed it. Is it worth my time too watch?
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Nothing earth-shattering. Socially inept X-Men/Heroes kind of thing. The supers are all young-ish and (more or less) attractive, inexperienced facing real world dangers, and their powers make them really good at solving crimes, so they do, at the behest of a somewhat shadowy authority figure.

Won't know for a couple episodes if this will have legs. They had to spend the whole pilot introducing characters, explaining their powers, and showing the audience how they would represent those powers visually. Not that there wasn't a plot; there was. Some characters have promise; some possible story arcs were started.

It's not terrible. Worth knowing the character backstories. I didn't switch to the Daily Show for the last 30 min., and didn't fall asleep.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
    X