X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I deserve a thank you from Robert Plomp for increasing site traffic

Check on the bottom of the off-topic forum:

Visitors found this page by searching for:
    apolyton off topic, http:apolyton.netforumdisplay.php147-Off-Topic, apolyton off-topic, Powered by Ming washingtonpost com nation world technology and washington, milliron vs t-mobile, I received check from settle administrator gor milliron. is it real, Powered by Ming off topic, apolyton off topic forum
    That can be explained by my thread concerning that settlement here:
    http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/195790-Just-got-a-small-settlement

You're welcome, Plomp
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

You're annoying, so I think it's a wash.

Comment

If I stopped posting, half of the active posters on this site would cease to exist.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          If I stopped posting, half of the active posters on this site would cease to exist.
          If you stopped posting, half the forum would see no reason to stay.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Oh, you are too kind.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I think Alby deserves a kick to the balls.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Welcome back to the land of the living, albie. Try not to **** it up this time.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  Welcome back to the land of the living, albie. Try not to **** it up this time.
                  You're a dickhead.

Comment

Albie, you have the ****ing very rare distinction of being someone more people would rather punch in the scrotum than me.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                      Albie, you have the ****ing very rare distinction of being someone more people would rather punch in the scrotum than me.
                      I have not felt the slightest desire to hit anybody for at least 20 years.

Comment

I wouldn't want to get my hand anywhere near his scrotum.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                        X