Police Harassment or What I don't like about the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Harassment or What I don't like about the news

This article from yahoo is what passes as news.
    1. It only tells one side of the story.
    2. It uses phrases such as "Quite understandably, Sanders Jr. said he felt victimized by the entire episode"
    3. You would think that Deion Sanders son would be glad that the police are trying to protect his father from identity theft vice saying that they tried to get him.
    4. It's Deion Sanders Jr's responsibility to prove who he is. The Police at this point in time are usually not issued a smart phone or laptop with internet connectivity to google people. And even though high school football is BIG in Texas he still should not feel that he should be instantly recognizable because obviously the cashier and the police did not recognize him.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

He got a bad deal. It will pass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You can't take those yahoo sports blog articles seriously. They're terrible. Especially ones written by Chris Chase (though this one was not written by him)

Deion Jr shouldn't have this smug air about him that he gives off in his comments and his reaction to the incident. He screwed up by not having his ID, he screwed up. He's not special because of who his father is and I hope for his sake, he doesn't carry that attitude of entitlement to college (of course, I'm basing this off one incident that might not be reflective of him so who knows?).

It is a little strange that a fast food joint would ask to see ID, especially for a small order (he said two sandwiches). I guess seeing "Deion Sanders" was what put up some alarms.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        His father's son. Just another jackass.

Why do you hate the best?

Hey, Sloww, what's your opinion of Michael Irvin, the crackhead?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
        X