Recommend aneeshm a new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend aneeshm a new car

India's Rajasthan state offers cars and other prizes to men and women who volunteer for sterilisation.

Health officials in the Indian state of Rajasthan are launching a new campaign to try reduce the high population growth in the area.

They are encouraging men and women to volunteer for sterilisation, and in return are offering a car and other prizes for those who come forward.
    Last edited by Dauphin; July 1, 2011, 15:36.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Having your balls chopped off for an Indian-engineered car. No bloody thanks!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I would support a charity that did the same in Africa.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I happen to run such a charity. Please send your name and cc number to: Frank Kitschum, 332 Easy Mark Drive, Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
            I would support a charity that did the same in Africa.
            I would support a charity that did the same in Russia.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Russians don't need any Charity to become extinct, they already barely breed.
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Yeah Russia's population is shrinking fairly rapidly. I saw an article on it yesterday. They're projected to have barely 100 million by 2050 while Nigeria and Ethiopia will be in the top 10 for population.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Nigeria and Ethiopia will continue to suck ass I guess.

Comment

Nigeria currently boasts 166 million people, but by 2050 its population is expected to jump to 402 million. Ethiopia's population will likely triple, from 91 million to 278 million, making the East African nation one of the top 10 most populous countries in the world for the first time.

400 million Nigerians! Nigeria will be one crowded place.

Russia, meanwhile, is expected to drop...

from 139 million people to 109 million by 2050. That's a 21% drop, even more than what the country suffered during World War II.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

400 million Nigerians! Nigeria will be one crowded place.
                      It still won't be as bad as the **** hole that is Palestine.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

:forwnnod: Too many 70 year-old women.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Do they still wear headscarves and queue for bread?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                              Having your balls chopped off for an Indian-engineered car. No bloody thanks!
                              Yeah, the Indian built car will break in just a few years while your nuts will remain broken for life. No thanks.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X