Grieving Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grieving Afghanistan

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

loving is better
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

1 star. A title and some weepy smiley doesn't deserve any better and this warrants your now received -1.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're a tough guy with tough standards, Slowwy.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Someone has to do it. I didn't say that I enjoyed it.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I agree with Slow, the title was good but just no effort beyond that

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              I agree with Slow, the title was good but just no effort beyond that
              There's a lot of pictures of crying Afghans on the internet. Understandable given the violence.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And the whole intimate connection to a ****hole like Afghanistan thing.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                X