Would you??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you??

Would you steal one dollar from a bank, so you can get the health care you need, while in prison?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Maybe.

Comment

Better question: would you steal a box of condoms from a pharmacy, so you don't get HIV, while in prison?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How long am I in prison for? The HIV might not be so terrifying if I'm already in for life.

Comment

NHS FTW!
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

This makes sense in a very disturbing way.
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

If I could rob a bank while in a prison, I'd write a book and wouldn't need to rob the bank.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, and besides, robbing a bank for one dollar?
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  If I could rob a bank while in a prison, I'd write a book and wouldn't need to rob the bank.
                  This thread is not about robbing a bank WHILE in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    Yeah, and besides, robbing a bank for one dollar?
                    Unless you want the maximum sentencing.

Comment

It isn't?

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      Would you steal one dollar from a bank, so you can get the health care you need, while in prison?
                      Or do you mean stealing in advance of going to prison? Is that why you're going to prison? Because you stole a dollar to afford healthcare while in prison at a later time for the crime of stealing the dollar to afford...

oh my god! It's ouroboros! But with dollars and prisons and made by MrFun!
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                        NHS FTW!
                        Penile Colonies
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

How do you read "get the health care you need while in prison" to mean the same thing as "rob a bank while in prison?"

EDIT: x-posting

Comment

Easily, given your use of unnecessary commas.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                              Penile Colonies
                              This sounds hot.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X