what has happened to pokerstars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what has happened to pokerstars ?

I get a signature expired or wrong time settings message, anyone else having trouble there?

Hold 'em is boring, I like Omaha hi-lo. Last I looked I had 200k in the bank

Pokerstars was shut down by the FBI months ago.

Or are you talking about playing for monopoly money?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

yeah, the free tables

I was just playing a couple days ago

Comment

Well, crap.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Puritanical nanny state
          I need a foot massage

Comment

About time.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm getting a message now. Says to go to the site and download new software version.

Problem solved. I'm in.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

yay

Comment

It screwed me. My bankroll is gone. My Bronze Star, which I have no idea why I had, is gone. Screw it. Just start over. Even had to choose my room background again. Saloon, BTW.

Comment

Good to know.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X