Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/S/L?

A/S/L plz
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

130/H/Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      130/H/Philippines
      Really funny dumb ****.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Yes, ***** are often funny.

Comment

Instructions

1. Click on desired letter below to open an index of words that begin with that letter to the right.

2. Then click on a word to the right to obtain its sign in this area.

Comment

Too/Sometimes/Texas
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Okay here is me in a nut shell:

Awesome/Sexy/Loving
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

27/M/Calgary/9/6/T/NK/H
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Okay here is me in a nut shell:

Awesome/Sexy/Loving
                  Everything is about nuts with you, isn't it?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well some people do think I'm nutty . . . .
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Bronze/Yes Please/Uranus
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

u cam 4 me? vgina open pls.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

That's the only Turkish expression I know. We've never had many Turks here.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                          X