Benefits of Drinking Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of Drinking Water

The human body, which is made up of between 55 and 75 percent water.Water is crucial to your health. It makes up, on average, 60 percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water. Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your
    body to carry on normal functions. Even mild dehydration - as little as a 1 percent to 2 percent loss of your body weight - can sap your energy and make you tired

But I'm against dehydration!
    Blah

Comment

We've got a water spambot? What the hell? "Click here to buy premium tap water!"
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Maybe he's from the bottled-water-mafia.
        Blah

Comment

Did you ever notice how your average communist only ever drinks grain alcohol and rain-water?

Flouridation, Mandrake.

A plot by the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

Three posts, different messages, two posted in threads in context.

I will go out on a limb and say, "not a bot".
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Stop interrupting him. I'm waiting for the bugger to make his point.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Drink Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator!

Comment

Drinking water can kill you. I was almost done in a couple of times by supposedly "bottled" water... I only drink Mt Dew now, as if I'm going to risk my life it's going to be while playing a guitar while jumping the grand canyon on my snowboard...

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha View Post
                    Drink Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator!
                    It's got electrolytes.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Drinking water? I prefer urinated water. Far more tangy.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        Drinking water can kill you. I was almost done in a couple of times by supposedly "bottled" water... I only drink Mt Dew now, as if I'm going to risk my life it's going to be while playing a guitar while jumping the grand canyon on my snowboard...
                        Must have been contaminated with dihidrogen monoxide.

Comment

What do you think of the chances for the Phillipine Snowboard Team this year?
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Top 5 in South-East Asia, easily.

Comment

But bananas are 75% water!!!! What about the health benefits of bananas?!
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X