Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

51 year old marries 16 year old, good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Yep, God's a paedophile!
    It'd help if you know the definition of pedophila (ie, involves pre-pubescence).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

She's hot. People can pontificate all they like but the simple truth is few men would throw her out of their bed if she magically appeared there.

The only people who get enraged by this are moral prudes and old dried up feminists who think men should be attracted to women their own age instead of 15 to 30 (with rare milf exceptions) as our instincts dictate.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Roissy's blog entry on the subject

His posture is a bit beta, but can you blame the guy? He hit the jackpot. He even got her parents’ approval.

Whenever an older man hooks up with a much younger woman, there is a chorus of haters from almost every demographic smearing the guy with the pedophile label. It’s a malicious slander. These dimwits quick to hurl the pedo insult need to be educated on some basic facts about human biology.

Pedophilia is sexual attraction for biological children. Note I used the qualifier “biological”. Technically, in many jurisdictions, a 17 year old is legally defined as a child, but most 17 year olds have already developed adult bodies. True pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children who have not yet developed secondary sex characteristics. Real pedophiles have a brain malfunction and need to be kept as far away from kids as possible, because their disease is incurable.

To make the point clearer for the idiots, malcontents and misandrists who can’t stand to see an older man dating a younger woman: Sexual attraction for a woman who has gone through puberty and has a sexually developed adult woman’s body is not pedophilia.

It is not pedophilia for an older man to be sexually attracted to a 16 year old girl who has breasts, wide hips, a round and full ass, and a feminine face. Anyone who claims otherwise is either an ignoramus or is engaging in propaganda war, truth be damned. The older women who love to throw around the pedo libel whenever a man their age chooses a younger woman are known as… oh, great Odin’s raven, what’s the word I’m looking for? Oh yes… ****s.

C

U

N

T

S.

But hags and spinsters aren’t the only ones who freely fling the pedo accusation. Plenty of white knighters and sour married men do it, too. The reasons why they do it are obvious. Older women dread the younger competition and use shame to influence men’s behavior more to their liking. Men who aren’t dating young, fresh flowers shame those who do out of red-hot envy. Feminists do it because they loathe male desire. And so we have an alliance of nearly every demographic against the minority of men who have the skill to land significantly younger lovers. With such a stacked deck, it’s a small miracle that love is able to overcome a malicious mass lie.

It’s all part and parcel of the last fifty years of feminized Western culture pathologizing normal, natural male sexual desire. A sure sign of cultural decay if ever there was one is the demonization of maleness. Feminists and the whole of the liberal media have done their job codifying the currently reigning zeitgeist that male sexual desire is aberrant and uncivilized while female sexual desire is the very pinnacle of saintliness.

Well, this armed outpost of blogdom is here to set the record straight. To expose the lords of lies for what they are, to grind their ******** faces in their falsehoods, and to taste the unfathomable sadness of their bitter tears.

Mmm… tastes so sweet, like illimitable pain.

So to help bring balance to the force, I propose an equivalent lie to demonize natural female sexual desire. We don’t really see enough of this, so let’s start with female hypergamy, the powerful primal force that compels women to date higher status men than themselves, and preferably to date the highest status man possible. Let’s call it by the DSM IV term it deserves:

Strataphilia, -noun, 1. a deviant sexual attraction predicated on the social and economic stratum that a man occupies.

FYI: A true pedophile is not the 51 year old in that photo. Far from it. A true pedophile thinks more like this:

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Is she really 16? Did a Google image search and she sure looks far older.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

My problem is that a 16 yearold is not emotionally or mentally ready to make such a decision and commitment.

She might be the exception, there surely are those who are.

But far more often there are those who think they are.

My experience is that even when I was a very inexperienced 29 yearold, all the girls I would have been interested in who are less than ~22 were just too young... not in the body but emotionally/mentally.

So yes, not pedophilia (not at all, I would think she was a hot woman if I walked by), but distasteful in the same way that a professor going out with a student is distasteful. And people don't suddenly become not too young at 18... my experience is that a lot of grow happens in the early 20s and those that mature quicker will mature by 22/25/etc.

And yes, I find a 29 yearold or 51 yearold who dates a 19 yearold to be distasteful too. It doesn't really have to do with age difference, I would find 24 yearold with a 51 yearold a lot less distasteful than a 19 yearold with a 29 yearold.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I agree. This 16 year old girl is a beauty pageant winner who is aspiring to be a country-singer... hmm... why am I not surprised she would marry some old B-grade actor who is promising her her dreams She lacks the capability to make good decisions.

This is an exploitative relationship pure and simple.

That is, assuming she is actually 16.
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 22, 2011, 15:59.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Is she really 16? Did a Google image search and she sure looks far older.
                Yeah I just did, too. No way is she 16. She looks at least 30.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It'd help if you know the definition of pedophila (ie, involves pre-pubescence).
                  Wow, you managed to make the same point as Hera without being a c u n t.

Comment

I just found out that this guy played Horace Goodspeed on Lost. I hereby take back everything bad I said about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Yeah I just did, too. No way is she 16. She looks at least 30.
                      It's like that fat girl who was second place on American Idol. They kept saying she was sixteen, but she looked like she was over forty and had three kids already.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

She lacks the capability to make good decisions.
                        lol LOL
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

She lacks the capability to make good decisions.
                          This is what I say about any woman who won't bang me.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

"An adult who is sexually interested in children"

So you're saying that people aged 10-13 are no longer children?

If you are defending God in this manner, does that mean you also condone having sex with people this young?

Imran Siddiqui: Old enough to bleed - old enough to breed!
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                              "An adult who is sexually interested in children"

So you're saying that people aged 10-13 are no longer children?

If you are defending God in this manner, does that mean you also condone having sex with people this young?
                              That would be Hebephilia.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Feminists and the whole of the liberal media have done their job codifying the currently reigning zeitgeist that male sexual desire is aberrant and uncivilized while female sexual desire is the very pinnacle of saintliness.

Someone's never heard the terms "player" and "slut" before.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X