X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego is a weird place

They eat deep-fried Kool Aide

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

San Diego is a ****hole

Fixed.

Comment

Actually, San Diego is nice. Perfect weather.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Of course a wannabe Texan would like a ****hole that deep fries ridiculous ****.

Comment

I didn't say that I would like to try it. I don't feel like even listening to what prompted the "wannabe Texan" remark.
          What I did say is that, IMO, San Diego has perfect weather.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Tijuana has the same weather.

Comment

Good for them. No need for them to come here.

Comment

I almost preemptively called you a racist in that last post (knowing that any mention of Mexico would set you off), but now I'm glad that I waited for you to prove it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                  I almost preemptively called you a racist in that last post (knowing that any mention of Mexico would set you off), but now I'm glad that I waited for you to prove it yourself.
                  I almost asked you if you were having your period pains but I'm glad I didn't.

Comment

He gets a nose bleed every 28 days.

Comment

It's a crying shame that not everyone's food is as boring as what Al eats for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        It's a crying shame that not everyone's food is as boring as what Al eats for dinner.
                        Looks like grilled fish.

grilled fish

Comment

Baked, actually.

And I had egg salad today. 4 eggs, mayo, mustard, and paprika. Yum
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The Del Mar Fair is the county fair and people come up with stuff like this. Fried pizza, fried Mars Bars, and other strange stuff go along with the usual fried frog's legs, cotton candy, and dozens of different types of pies. It's classic Americana.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              The Del Mar Fair is the county fair and people come up with stuff like this. Fried pizza, fried Mars Bars, and other strange stuff go along with the usual fried frog's legs, cotton candy, and dozens of different types of pies. It's classic Americana.

Comment

Working...
                              X