No announcement yet.

stock options questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is she taking a class on derivatives anyway? I thought she was an engineering student.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I take it Greeks are a bad thing at the moment
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Not just at that moment, and especially if you're on the receiving end
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

SELL SELL SELL!

I wouldn't have my money in stocks right now, too risky. The Yanks need to agree on what they're going to do with their debt first, not to mention Greece.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I took this class last term. This is just an extra credit assignment for my IME 251 class.
            (Introductory course on economic and financial analysis to assist engineering managers in making fiscally sound decisions. Topics include financial measures such as Return On Investment, Break-even Analysis, Replacement Analysis, Depreciation and Taxes, and Multiple-criteria Decision Making.)
            I'm going for an industrial engineering major and this is one of the classes.

Thanks, Albie. I'll reread it all tomorrow. I'm doing a lot of packing and DDing tonight!

Comment

DDing? I am not familiar with this slang. In my day, that meant playing Dungeons and Dragons.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

DD? Like a sandwich position?

Comment

wait, that's DP

Comment

b etor... the bisexual female engineering student who likes sugar daddies and playing dungeons and dragons... so unusual...
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                      Which is EXACTLY what you should tell her too. You're. doing. Her. Homework.

If you want her to learn, rather than regurgitate, stop explaining.
                      100% of school is regurgitating.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

If you go to a terrible school and/or study crap subjects.

Comment

And Kuci would know.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            DDing? I am not familiar with this slang. In my day, that meant playing Dungeons and Dragons.
                            DD = Designated Driver. DDing = being the designated driver. D&Ding is playing dungeons and dragons, and I only do that on occasional weekends during school term.

So weird living situation for a few weeks... I was living at my boyfriend's dad and step mom's house and didn't get online much, aside from my phone. But I'm all moved in at school now and after I drive my bf back so he can get his motorcycle, I'm going to crack down on this paper. Thanks for your help so far, Albie.

I really just wanted someone to explain it to me. Or call me up on the phone or skype or whatever and talk me through it. I'm not very good at learning this sort of thing by just reading text.

Comment

Working...
                            X