Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hot young girlfriends know that wealthy old men are only with because of their .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pchang View Post
    And s/he isn't above using the occaisional lesbian fantasy in her entrapment schemes either......
    none lately. my bf won't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
      none lately. my bf won't let me.
      what an idiot. when he's 35 he'll have such a hard time getting his wife to allow him to do it.

Comment

Lorelei Lee: Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?

From Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
          what an idiot. when he's 35 he'll have such a hard time getting his wife to allow him to do it.
          Well, I dumped him so I can live out all the lesbian fantasies I want now! Hah!

Comment

Advertising already?
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

b etor has a normal and healthy interest in expanding her horizons.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Just remember Snow White's admonition: someday your prince (boyfriend) will come. Both literally and figuratively, I suppose.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Even non-celebrities can be sex addicts.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Advertising already?
                    Oh snap, yeah I guess so. I'm looking forward to a good term.

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                    Just remember Snow White's admonition: someday your prince (boyfriend) will come. Both literally and figuratively, I suppose.
                    A prince would be pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X