Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Scantron be Allowed to Go Out of Business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Scantron be Allowed to Go Out of Business?

Discuss.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

How does a city go out of business?

Comment

Scantron, not scranton.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I thought scantrons were the things you bubble in? You mean it's actually the brand name?

Comment

Anything that can easily be replaced by a web page deserves to go the way of the dinosaurs
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I proudly make some of the products that are killing Scantron.

Please let them go out of business.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh noes. How will I take tests in school?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                How does a city go out of business?
                ******. Scranton is the city. Scantron is the company.

Hey ******. Hey ******. You're so dumb. You're so stupid. Dumb****.

How you like some of your own ****ing medicine?
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I assumed he was making a joke.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    ******. Scranton is the city. Scantron is the company.

Hey ******. Hey ******. You're so dumb. You're so stupid. Dumb****.

How you like some of your own ****ing medicine?
                    Speaking of meds, I think you forgot to take yours.

Comment

He probably cant afford them and thats why he wants that 300 dollar check back.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

No because it's in Minnesota.
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Yes, to make way for a future company of the same name which will grade schoolchildren based on neural scans.

Comment

Actually, I read it as Scranton. I was going to cite various California cities as having set precedence. I guess that's not needed now.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                            X