What is Dale up to these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Dale up to these days?

Teenagers regularly feel embarrassed by their parents - and it's easy to see why in Dale Price's case.

On the first day of the school year he waved off son Rain,15, wearing an American Football helmet.

The next day Elvis smiled from the doorstep as Rain boarded the bus and for 170 days Dale dressed-up in different outfits as the mortified lad faced his mates.

The Little Mermaid, a clown, a bride and even a man sitting on the loo reading the paper saw him off.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2011/06/07/dad-pictured-wearing-wild-range-of-fancy-dress-outfits-to-wave-son-off-to-school-115875-23185498/#ixzz1P6GIA7Mp

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

And yes, he has a prosthetic leg.

Comment

Raping Pandas and making dozens of AEs so he can pretend someone else actually posts at the panda ****er site.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why did this guy do it? I might read and find out if there was a working link, but since not...
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wrong Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Why did this guy do it? I might read and find out if there was a working link, but since not...
            Link works fine. That or I am thpecial.

Comment

He did it to embarrass his son on his first day of HS (at least at the beginning). The kid's name is Rain, so he was probably used to his dad being a bit bizarre.

This man is my new hero.

Alternate linkage:

Yahoo

Mom's blog, with all photos
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That's pretty cool. Weird, but pretty cool.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I never thought I'd care about this Panda ****, but I read it has to do with Google now.
                  Blah

Comment

Yeah, I asked him what he was doing when this came up a couple of weeks ago.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Where is Markos and when is the Addicted to Civ site re-starting?

Comment

Markos is busy rioting over austerity measures.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                          Really? I thought after selling Apolyton he was wealthy enough to retire in comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                            Didn't he have a software company he was trying to promote?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X