Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newtons Fruit Thins

They are the deliciously awesomeness.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Fig newtons

Are they related?
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

fruits and nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Fig newtons

Are they related?
        Other than the fact that they are both plastic foods for plastic people,

no.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

You are what you eat...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

If you're than much of a fan, maybe you should contact them about joining their Sales team.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I suck at sales.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Maybe not if you believe in the product. If you don't care about the product particularly, you would have to become a skilled liar. I hate liars.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't mind liars but I hate skilled people.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                  X