X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alby, found you a nice biatch

She from Philly yo!

ummm...
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Definitely bonable, until she opens her stupid f**king mouth about cats.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Why would this woman post this video? Has to be a joke.

And I think I know why she went to Villanova

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't think she's a pussygato in bed, looks more like a laid-back 'do-whatever-you-like' kind of girl

Comment

obviously hilarious.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

WTF? is with her tongue?

Comment

This one likes the snake

Comment

That second one is a much worse actress. Her love of snakes was not convincing.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

DFG can't tell when a woman is faking.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                      WTF? is with her tongue?
                      Piercing.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        DFG can't tell when a woman is faking.
                        only if it is a fake women

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                          Definitely bonable, until she opens her stupid f**king mouth about cats.
                          Not to mention she has a voice only a pedophile could love.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                            Not to mention she has a voice only a pedophile could love.

Comment

Working...
                            X