Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm BlackWidow, back and better than ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm BlackWidow, back and better than ever!

Don't believe the imitators, I am the real BlackWidow! What's been happening all???

What kind of ADHD psycho opens a second account and uses it to claim their first account is fake?

Comment

Originally posted by therealerblackwidow View Post
      Don't believe the imitators, I am the real BlackWidow! What's been happening all???
      AWE look its so cute....Another adoring..but still pathetic imitator who obviously can't find an identy of their own. Its ok little guy im not gonna hurt you ...MUCH

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; June 9, 2011, 04:29.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

The only way we'll know for sure is if the real BW posts half nakid pictures of herself. The gauntlet has been thrown down.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What does the original BW look like anyway?

Comment

Only the original and old timers know so it will be harder for a pretender to fake it. HALF NAKID PICTURES.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

pics or it didn't happen
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                    What does the original BW look like anyway?
                    You don't know... unless you know...
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      The only way we'll know for sure is if the real BW posts half nakid pictures of herself. The gauntlet has been thrown down.
                      she can send them to my inbox, as I believe I'm the only one who still posts here regularly that has actually met her.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

What fun is it if you're the only one that gets to see them? WE WANT THEM POSTED PUBLICLY.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I remember what she looks like - the question is: Has time been good to her...!?
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It's been awhile since I've posted here, I'm still sexy though!!!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	BlackWidow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	9090478

Comment

as the kids these days say: tits + timestamp or GTFO
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X