No announcement yet.

Imitation is the purest form of flattery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it that u revel in the smell of your own mother's feces... There will definitly be a special place in hell for you, you nasty little perverted monkey!
    Oh and I didn't escape darling.. you just got admitted!!!!

Comment

Thorn ?

Comment

Oh right. That explains the smell.

Comment

BW slinks away back into her very cozy abode known as SLOWWHANDS CRANIUM located inbetween the block of left and right shoulder. LATER

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
            Thorn ?
            He's the split-personality isn't he? I wish I could blame a mental illness for getting involved in this side show.

Comment

*Peeks back in for a moment* Nope ur still boring the hell outta me Kitschum see you later little boy. Next time u try to tango with the widow you better come more prepared cause your handful of poop jokes only stunk your posts up!!!

Comment

Look. If you're gonna leave, leave, and then let it be. Now I'm gonna have to take a shower AGAIN to get the damn smell off.

UNCLEAN UNCLEAN UNCLEAN

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonlyBW View Post
                  I love it Slowwhand...Ur playing hard to get ....Me likey when I have to FORCE YOU to admit that you know exactly who I am and that your peaceful quiet and content life just got KICKED UP A NOTCH "ARRIBA" IM BACK & IM PISSED that all these little blackwidow impersonators have mucked up the forum with all of their babbling Bull Caca posting SOIm here to take back my THRONE!!!! Because I should be the only one SPEWING pointless jargon across everyone elses threads!!!

Comment

my buddy KH will take care of you

Comment

Pics BW, some of us know what you look like - or are you the oneandonlyBBW these days...?
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                      X