X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liftoff! We have a liftoff !!!

This time it worked

Nice done by a bunch of amateurs - more info here
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Are you going to volunteer for the program? I think you should. Your chance at becoming the object of hero worship is there for the taking.

Congrats!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm not going to climb into a 64 cm wide tube with 1 ton of LOX and rubber beneath me - besides suffering from a mild claustrophobia, I don't like a 4,5 G kick.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm not too enthusiastic about tight spaces either. As far as the kick, I'm not sure about that either, given previous health issues. No, we better leave this to others.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The real "scary" part is that it only cost 600 k$ to build this baby.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Awesome to see some activity on your side of the pond.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Secret Viking missile program for strategic nuke capability
              Blah

Comment

Danes finally discover upright position possible for homo sapiens

The one major radical designdriver in the spacecraft system, compared to previous known spacecrafts, is the standing position of the astronaut. We decided to do this, to keep the diameter of the entire rocket down. Human testing varified that such a position is indeed possible.

Comment

Working...
                X