Heterophobic cops!! ZOMFG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heterophobic cops!! ZOMFG!

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Why did I waste my time watching that?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Cause you were bored with absolutely nothing else to do.

Comment

The Jefferson Memorial isn't about free speech or love, it's about raping slaves. The Jefferson Memorial is dedicated to the notion that every white man is entitled to a nigra bed wench.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Thomas Jefferson
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
            The Jefferson Memorial isn't about free speech or love, it's about raping slaves. The Jefferson Memorial is dedicated to the notion that every white man is entitled to a nigra bed wench.
            Plus, ethnic cleansing.

Comment

That's messed up.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The truth is, the whole thing was a performance.

The dancers? They weren’t innocent tourists moved to sway by the majesty of Jefferson. They were professional protesters — Code Pink co-founder Medea Benjamin and Iraq war veteran Adam Kokesh among the group — who were making a point about freedom and liberty in an event they promoted on Facebook.

They boogied with Jefferson to challenge this month’s U.S. Court of Appeals ruling that dancing at memorials is forbidden “because it stands out as a type of performance, creating its own center of attention and distracting from the atmosphere of solemn commemoration,” according to the panel’s ruling.

This all began in 2008, when 18 flash mobbers danced quietly inside the memorial to commemorate Jefferson’s 265th birthday. The police asked them to leave and when they didn’t, they were cuffed.

One of the dancers, Mary Brooke Oberwetter, sued the Park Police on a First Amendment plea but lost. She appealed and lost again, thus the May 17 ruling that led to Saturday’s dance party.

The five dancers were each arrested, charged with demonstrating without a permit and released, said Park Police spokesman Sgt. David Schlosser. Dancing is considered an expressive activity under the regulations that the park police follow, he said.

The Park Police are also investigating the protesters’ allegations that the arrests were unnecessarily rough and improper, Schlosser said.

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

awesome

Comment

I only ever went to the memorials hoping to see idiots dance poorly. Now I don't know where to go.

Comment

oh

Comment

Do you think there will be irish step dancing in the Natural History Museum?

Comment

Not sure you'll have better luck at museums than at memorials.

Comment

I'd say that I wished I lived in a free country like Canada, but I'm pretty sure they don't dance there at all.

Comment

sad

Comment

Working...
                              X