Cat haters, look here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Ry Cooder and 'One Cat, One Vote, One Beer' :

The joy of having found out a favourite author was a fellow ailurophile:

Click image for larger version

Name:	22206e2dd8b089fa6f6e29d88009f41c6efe2f43_m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	9094762

I always recall PKD writing about how he felt of the Egyptians' belief that when a human being died they were going to meet all the cats they'd owned sat waiting for them in the afterlife.

A lovely thought, but if you think you could arrange to have that many cats sitting quietly at one time, good luck...
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Your lap would get rather hot too...

Vlady the healer:

Name:	widdle wuvvy dovey poos.jpg
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	9094764

About a year and a half ago we rescued a Pembroke Welsh Corgi from a pretty bad situation - he was afraid of everything that moved and everything that didn't, had allergies of unknown cause so bad he had massive amounts of hair missing from his eyes and nose area, and he was just a nervous wreck. Vlady started hanging out with Cody, acting as a sort of security blanket. Cody had never met cats before and he was a bit nervous with the other two but they pretty much ignored each other. Now Cody runs around the dog park and herds everything, including Dobermanns, Pits, Great Danes, Ridgebacks. If it's on four legs, it's gonna get herded.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Name:	20121122_211129.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	9094765

Name:	20121122_211124.jpg
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	9094766

Our cat at thanksgiving.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Amazing restraint there.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Who blinks first :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                Amazing restraint there.
                He's a pretty cool cat
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Bad cat...

Name:	bad cat.jpg
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	9094777

Name:	bad cat 2.jpg
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	9094778

Ol' Vlady, he sure was a good ol' boy.

Comment

Working...
                  X