• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush confession!

I miss to have a crush for someone.

To see her everywhere.
    To hear her voice at all places.
    To feel the soft desire gently guiding my dreams.

o significo aqui é que vc tem saudades de alguem? ou tem faltar do sentimento? ou que perdeu de uma namorada?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

É um pouco as três, mas mais em abstracto. Tenho saudades de estar assim, de ter alguém que me faça sentir assim.

Às vezes as namoradas perdem-se porque mudam, evoluem, modificam-se, deixam de ser a pessoa por quem nós nos apaixonámos.

E eu próprio também mudo.

Comment

This is adorable - How old are you, OP?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

If it's less than 15, this thread can be forgiven.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Her name's not Agnes or Bertha or something similar, is it?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't think you can crush an Agnes or a Bertha
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Bring back the Finnish thread! Now dammit!
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                  I don't think you can crush an Agnes or a Bertha
                  That's because BERTHA CRUSHES YOU!
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Only in Soviet Russia Oerdin...have you learned nothing here?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

those russian girls look mighty fine when they are young but lordy look like cows when they get older.

Comment

No all the good looking ones migrate to the west and leave all the cows behind so it just seems like they all turn into cows.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I cannot believe that noone mentioned the Crushinator

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

A lady that fine, you've got to romance first.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                            X