X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imran, you have a virus on your computer

Seems like a good topic for a thread as any

Comment

Well I had a hack on my email... password changed.

The fun part is that it occurred when I was on my government computer... so...
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

...the Chinese are to blame?

Comment

Imran, your computer's a slut!
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            Imran, your computer's a slut!
            I don't know how! With all the time it spends on this site, you'd think it wouldn't get close to being a slut!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

maybe not a virus but I did have a booger on my laptop once

Comment

My mother in law has this happening right now. It's pretty goddamn hilarious.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

A virus is hilarious?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are we talking actual viruses on the machine, or an email saying "I love you honey, and want you to meet me at the location found at this adress: map.google.***/860tugdfy6tttrfdgghjh."?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      A virus is hilarious?
                      All spam sent from her account is sex related.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The question is what is an attorney and born-again Christian doing on his computer that allowed him to get a virus? Hmm?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I was looking at your Facebook page. Like your city, it was filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            I was looking at your Facebook page. Like your city, it was filthy.
                            Whatever do you mean, sir?
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X