Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We pretended to be the biggest multinational arms company in the world, Lockheed Martin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We pretended to be the biggest multinational arms company in the world, Lockheed Martin...

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Apparently, the Brits aren't nearly as good at gotcha journalism as right-wing Americans.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Was rather well played imo...
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
          Apparently, the Brits aren't nearly as good at gotcha journalism as right-wing Americans.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
          X