Clear All

• Mayonnaise?

Bad condiment
    25.00%
    Worst condiment
    75.00%
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Whenever there's a working lunch I always bring a sandwich even if lunch is going to be provided, because 90% of the time the idiots providing lunch get sandwiches slathered in mayonnaise; contrary to the movie Undercover Brother, hot sauce does hot counteract mayonnaise, it just gives you a spicy sandwich that still tastes like mayonnaise.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I think mayonnaise is okay.

Comment

I rarely eat mayonnaise. I'd rather eat horse radish.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I like mayonnaise and will steal books of the wives of those who don't!!!!11:mad;:wiglaf:
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Soy sauce is worse. Fish sauce makes you retch.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I like mayo. It's delicious.

And yes, I lick the spoon when I get some out.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I like it to some stuff, but not that often. Not the red-white combo some people like though.
                  Blah

Comment

Tuna salad... egg salad... so you don't eat any of that, Guy?
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I like mayonnaise mixed with mustard.
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

I put mayo on my hotdog, ever since Chicagocans said tomato sauce was bad.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Tuna salad... egg salad... so you don't eat any of that, Guy?
                          Sweet lord, no. That **** is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                            I put mayo on my hotdog, ever since Chicagocans said tomato sauce was bad.
                            :facepalm:

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              I like mayonnaise and will steal books of the wives of those who don't!!!!11:mad;:wiglaf:
                              Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I will kill you where you stand.

Comment

Working...
                              X