Brits, how do you explain this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brits, how do you explain this???

Didn't care much about the wedding, but just recently I have been shocked to discover this:

Blah

Do we get these for our avatars instead of santa hats?
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      Didn't care much about the wedding, but just recently I have been shocked to discover this:

I'm positive some will say that she is one of yours.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

portapotty

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

That the royal family breeds with horses.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

People actually had it on? Saw some parodies here and there, but,... this is...
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I see Elton John's hair implantation is going well
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hallowed are the Ori.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's like she has a massive door knocker on her head. "Knock. Knock. Hello! Is anyone there? The lights are on but nobodies home..."
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It looks like squashed penis, balls, blood. hahahhaha
                    "

Comment

That hat is an unqualified success, in that it attracts attention away from the face area.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Looks like a toilet seat from beneath
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I suspect that woman is much prettier without all that hideous make-up.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            People probably say the exact same thing about you....
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              You couldn't be more wrong.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X