Denmark, hating freedom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denmark, hating freedom?

Seriously, what's up with those border checks? I thought freedom of movement was a good thing?
    Blah

Why should the Danes suffer the consequences of Sarkozy's adventurism?
    Sarkozy initiated the mess in Libya, now when refugees are coming to Italy
    France is putting up border checks, which is downright hypocritical, however
    in the case of Denmark I think it is justifiable.

Comment

Why can't the EU just have a unified immigration policy...?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        Seriously, what's up with those border checks? I thought freedom of movement was a good thing?
        Not if the entire world moves to Denmark.
        Freedom of movement only works if people move both ways.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

As far as I read, we are currently talking about some 20-30000 refugees alltogether, so it's not that they all would end up in Denmark. For comparison: Germany alone took quite high 6-digit numbers during the Balkan wars.

IMO it's just hysteric.
          Blah

Comment

Denmark should be moved to Libya and Germany should take over the peninsula and those few islands

Once in Libya they would be free to erect as many borders as they like, and Sarkozy could give them 1.5x the land for relocation benefit
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

As far as I read, we are currently talking about some 20-30000 refugees alltogether, so it's not that they all would end up in Denmark. For comparison: Germany alone took quite high 6-digit numbers during the Balkan wars.

IMO it's just hysteric.
              It might make economic sense the refugees are guaranteed to be a burden.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

freedom for dark people? dont be silly.

Comment

Dark people cost money and you can't even use them as free labour like in the old days.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
                    freedom for dark people? dont be silly.
                    Heh, you know they're not planning to do anything we're not already doing. I've had my bags sniffed and searched plenty going across and always by Swedish customs.

[Swedish finance minister, probable future PM and general golden boy] Borg already said he approved Denmark stepping up to do its part in the fight against organized crime.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
                      Why should the Danes suffer the consequences of Sarkozy's adventurism?
                      Sarkozy initiated the mess in Libya, now when refugees are coming to Italy
                      France is putting up border checks, which is downright hypocritical, however
                      in the case of Denmark I think it is justifiable.
                      Denmark is right down there in it with the rest of us. They have no such excuse.

Comment

Take that freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                          Heh, you know they're not planning to do anything we're not already doing. I've had my bags sniffed and searched plenty going across and always by Swedish customs.
                          There was an interview with a swedish customs employee a couple of days ago in danish news - she was quite happy because it would make her job a lot easier.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                            There was an interview with a swedish customs employee a couple of days ago in danish news - she was quite happy because it would make her job a lot easier.
                            Yup, and for a change our ruling politicians agree with DFp. I don't understand what the fuss is about.

Comment

Maybe the krauts are annoyed because it makes it a teeny weeny more inconvenient to get to our west coast where they build sandfortressescastles.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X