NYC Mayor's office to Gangsta Rapper Will Smith: Move your big ass trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Mayor's office to Gangsta Rapper Will Smith: Move your big ass trailer

Well I guess that will be the headline at Fox News and other sites soon, judging by the way Common has been painted as a gangsta rapper:

Even Will Smith couldn't charm his way out of this one.

After SoHo residents angrily complained about Smith's trailer clogging up the street in front of their homes, the New York City Mayor's Office of Film, Theatre and Broadcasting ordered the Men in Black III crew to put that puppy in drive.

Which is no small feat, considering Smith's trailer is bigger than most NYC apartments.

"To balance the interests of the production and the neighborhood, we have instructed Men in Black III to relocate the trailer to a private lot," the office said in a statement.

According to the New York Post, Smith spends his downtime on the set in a 1,050-square-foot trailer nicknamed "the Heat," that is tricked out with marble floors, a movie room with a 100-inch roll-down screen, offices for his staff and a massive bedroom and bathroom.

He's also said to be renting an immobile six-bedroom, five-bathroom apartment on nearby Bond Street for $25,000 a month.

After moving the trailer Wednesday afternoon, Columbia Pictures apologized to the stricken SoHo denizens for any inconvenience. Men in Black III is scheduled to be shooting in the area until Friday.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

If nothing else, he's rude.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Filming of MIB:III has been ****ing up my walk to the gym for the last couple of weeks.

Also, I met Julianne Moore 10 days ago at a Picasso exhibit in Chelsea
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Why the **** would you give two angry faces to meeting Julianne Moore?

She's a great actress, and crazy-****able for a lady in her early 50s.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

She's very pretty in person. Also, very very short. And she speaks to her child like it's an adult. But that's just a general NYC complaint.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Part of me wanted to yell "I've seen your tits" and run giggling away when I saw her. But I didn't...
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If all you've seen are her tits, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Has she done full frontal? I'm thinking of boogie nights.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This thread is so much better than it first appeared. Thank you, gentlemen.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

nm
                    Last edited by Darius871; June 8, 2011, 23:56.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      And she speaks to her child like it's an adult. But that's just a general NYC complaint.
                      It annoys me when people don't do that.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Has she done full frontal? I'm thinking of boogie nights.
                        I don't recall if she went full frontal in Boogie Nights, but I'm fairly certain you can make it out in her nude-painting scene in The Big Lebowski.

Comment

I wasnt sure who she was so I Bing-ed her. She's a natural redhead.
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Filming of MIB:III has been ****ing up my walk to the gym for the last couple of weeks.

Also, I met Julianne Moore 10 days ago at a Picasso exhibit in Chelsea
                            ITT: We all have big crushes on Julianne Moore.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Not so.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X