Clear All

• I just got bloated

a couple ale's, several slices of pizzzzzaaaaa

smell my burp
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Same for me, just been out for dinner with the team in Schloss Johannisburg
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Liar, I saw you gaying it up in Dusseldorf.

A "Gay's Day of Action"? "Wielcome to Düsseldorf"? A slew of typos in the official Eurovision brochure have organizers rushing to make last minute corrections. But at least one of the errors seems likely to go unnoticed.

A "Gay's Day of Action"? "Wielcome to Düsseldorf"? A slew of typos in the official Eurovision brochure have organizers rushing to make last minute corrections. But at least one of the errors seems likely to go unnoticed.

For many, it might not seem like an error. But a misprint in a tourist pamphlet aimed at visitors to the Eurovision Song Contest, which will be held in Düsseldorf in just over a week's time, has left organizers a tad embarrassed. In a guide booklet to accompany the event, a "Gay's Day of Action" has been listed instead of the actual "School Event Day," a single letter error that conflates the German words schwul, for gay, and Schule, for school.

The printing error in the German-language edition of the brochure was then translated directly into English as "Gay's Day of Action." Given the annual European musical competition's cult-like popularity among gays and lesbians, who are fond of referring to Eurovision as "Gay Christmas," many wouldn't even bat a fake eyelash over the listing. But given the dearth of news in Germany in the post-Easter week doldrums, the many typos in the pamphlet have made the headlines all across the country suggesting that the silly season has come a few months early this year.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Haha, I will have to mention this to the guys tomorrow
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
        X