Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothers Day

you mothers!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If your mom found out the things you posted on this forum, Sloww, she would be ashamed.

Comment

Would like to wish all my White Sisters whom are Mothers a very Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for bringing in to this world such beautiful White Children!

Happy Mother’s Day!!!
        ✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿
        . . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .
        ………....... ....♥ •.¸.•´♥……………
        http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t799820/

found this a gribblers other posting site.

Comment

lol

Comment

Not here it isn't.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
              If your mom found out the things you posted on this forum, Sloww, she would be ashamed.
              No, she knows that I don't like commies, flag burners or similar low-life's.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

So why do post here?

Comment

Congratulations, only three months late with this thread.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Saturday night, I went to the bar with a bunch of my 21+ friends. They all got extremely drunk. My boyfriend told the waitress, at the restaurant we went to after the bar closed, that I was a mother-to-be... She believed it for a while. It was a Ram's Horn totally decked out for mother's day! I drank coffee out of a #1 MOM mug. pretty sweet.

Comment

I like vanilla in my coffee.

Comment

Working...
                      X