Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spread capitalism and SAVE THE HUMAN RACE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread capitalism and SAVE THE HUMAN RACE!!

Nah, not really...Just a ''suggestion''.

Knowing that we are almost certainly done for in more or less 60 years since earth's population is estimated to be around 9.5 billion at that time, would you think I'm wrong if I said that, in time, the spread of capitalist democracies is our best ''contraceptive measure'' if we hope to stabilize the earth's population ''naturally'' considering this system is mostly host to low birth rates ?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

no - Chinese one child policy is a lot more effective. China has the rest of the world beat no matter how you look at it.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I heard we've just passed 7 billion. Ahead of schedule.

Comment

third world war will take care of that
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Spread education.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Spread legs.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

rah has it, basically. Educated women in particular (with access to contraception).

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

More homosex.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm gonna be 87 at that time with no children. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES?
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Bad news for you Lorizael: you did not have a trillion different ancestors 40 generations ago.

Comment

Yeah, so my ancestors were perverts. But is perversion a heritable trait?
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Probably. The carrying capacity of Earth is significantly less than 1T.

Comment

Working...
                          X