• Show
Clear All

• Shameless

be proud, step right up and claim how you enjoy the show
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

UK version: Awesome
    US version: No...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm shameless.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        UK version: Awesome
        US version: No...
        what could possibly be the differece ?

Comment

The US version reframes the UK stories, but takes out racier bits. It's pretty sad.

"Skins" was even more ****ed up. They really softened that up for the US.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The Yanks tried to remake Shameless as well? Jesus...have they no shame?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              The US version reframes the UK stories, but takes out racier bits. It's pretty sad.

"Skins" was even more ****ed up. They really softened that up for the US.
              is UK available on USABBC ? or thru the web ?

Comment

the first two series (UK) were really good, after that it lost it's way a bit. the good thing about it wasn't very far away from the actual reality of life on an estate...
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                  The Yanks tried to remake Shameless as well? Jesus...have they no shame?
                  What about Geordie Shore? I think we're even.

Comment

Working...
                  X