Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you find Miley Cyrus hotter with the Badlipreading Parody voice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you find Miley Cyrus hotter with the Badlipreading Parody voice?

original song

bad lip reading parody

I think Miley looks like a bonafide true slut and hot in the seconf video, and not a girl playing a hooker because some movie director told her.

I guess visual stuff ain't everything if the change in voice is enough to make her hotter

edit: btw, the bad lip readong song is much better than the original, the vocalist is better and it has a better beat and more memorable melody
    I need a foot massage

I honestly hate Miley Cyrus. She's hot, but her songs are astonishingly retarded, even for a pop singer.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I need to know how old she is these days before judging her physical attributes.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm going to have to say yes, even though I hate both of those songs

Comment

The original is better. I don't like either versions but the second is just too bad for me to even tolerate

Comment

What's your PhD in?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
              I need to know how old she is these days before judging her physical attributes.
              She's 18, according to wikipedia.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
              X