X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's changed?

Been away awhile. I have questions.

Is Tupac Drake?

What's going on with Imran? Doesn't he know his former terrorist comrades will kill him if he becomes an apostate?

Did KH kill all the little jedis in the temple yet?

Is Ben seriously teaching? Children? Here, in America?!?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Yes.

Denial is a powerful thing.

We're way past that point; he just blew up Alderhan and encased Asher in frozen carbonite.

Yes. Welcome to America, 2011.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

re: #4, More specifically, Texas. Nothing to worry about.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Ben is also here illegally after failing to win the heart of some fat ugo Evangelical chick. I reported him to Homeland Security. God knows how many children he has molested so far.

Comment

You should report him to the INS, but they won't do anything unless he's Mexican, maybe Asian.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Once I begin my job as a prison teacher, I'll use my connections to bring Ben to justice. Alternatively, maybe Donegal knows a cop in Texas.

Comment

I'm still unemployed, living with my mother, while I still look for work.

Plus, about a month ago, I have had a bad relapse with my depression - current prescriptions are not working now and need to see a psychiatrist. Cannot afford a psychiatrist until July, when I've been a resident in Iowa for at least a year, and then I can qualify for sliding fee care for those who are unemployed, or living on low income.

What is new with YOU?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hey Thorburn, welcome back!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was a line worker, now I'm plant manager.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Still sleeping on a pile of contractor blood money.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I learned how to spell Thebne! Tehben! beThne?

Dammit.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Yes. Welcome to America, 2011.
                        Wait, what?
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          I'm still unemployed, living with my mother, while I still look for work.

Plus, about a month ago, I have had a bad relapse with my depression - current prescriptions are not working now and need to see a psychiatrist. Cannot afford a psychiatrist until July, when I've been a resident in Iowa for at least a year, and then I can qualify for sliding fee care for those who are unemployed, or living on low income.

What is new with YOU?
                          Not much, just older. My kid turns 5 in a few months. I'll allow 1 picture (being the internet and all)

There has been some influence from her father on her behavior.
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                            Wait, what?
                            I think this is the premise behind endofamerica2011-dot-com.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                              Not much, just older. My kid turns 5 in a few months. I'll allow 1 picture (being the internet and all)

There has been some influence from her father on her behavior.
                              what, you're a swashbuckling fairy?

Comment

Working...
                              X