POTUS YoBamma Mamma gets TWACK from a Fishey for this statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    I suspect racism is actually the normal human condition.
    One aspect. Group identification and all that
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

It's definitely normal for people overall. Even if you're not burning crosses, you're probably more likely to favor people who look like you in subtle ways.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

It depends on who's around that can be singled out as "other". FE, southeast asians all have pretty low opinions of their neighbors, egyptians of sudanese, etc.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Btw, is tupac Drake? I've been away.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
          X