Marines
    13.89%
    Escapes to country/outdoors.
    20.83%
    Money
    15.28%
    Bananas
    11.11%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Can a mod please add "swimming"?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And music.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Anything that occurs outside of a 3-block radius from his ghetto digs.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Unfortunately, there are only a limited number of responses you can have in a poll here, so the true extent of his complete ignorance can not really be measured.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

White people.

Comment

Breakdance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Unfortunately, there are only a limited number of responses you can have in a poll here, so the true extent of his complete ignorance can not really be measured.
                ouch

Comment

I have a vague recollection of an ad campaign around "Bo knows"-- This seems the opposite

I also remember a song that went someething like "Don't drink , don't smoke , what do you do "-- we could modify it " Can't swim, can't date, What CAN you do ?"
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Tacky thread.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He can't swim either? And he's joining the Marines?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Tacky thread.
                        Yeah me too I always hate it when the strands stick together and you're trying to stitch a nice sweater for your grandson

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                          I also remember a song that went someething like "Don't drink , don't smoke , what do you do "-- we could modify it " Can't swim, can't date, What CAN you do ?"
                          Damn you to hell! Blissfully forgotten until I read your post.

I intend to spread the pain.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Tacky thread.
                            Like the one you made about me?

Comment

That's different. I made it about you.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X