Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b etor!

Also, Che and Felch
    Last edited by Lonestar; April 28, 2011, 00:38.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Lonestar, you are about to be busted for releasing confidential FBI personnel data.

And happy birthday, b etor. Enjoy!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Lonestar, you are about to be busted for releasing confidential FBI personnel data.

I am?
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Comment

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Happy Birthday B Etor
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

thanks, guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X