Pay close attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, experienced, i mean

btw, quite a few women 'know their way around men' by the age of 21... so that's by no means young.

Comment

and lets face it, pretty much everyone who has gone through pubity is more experienced than albert.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Did I mention that that girl was bisexual, by the way? She likes girls, as well.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Euh........ so? Sounds like a big plus to me.

Comment

quote]question is, did you see the gorilla the first time? [/quote]

Yes.

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Did I mention that that girl was bisexual, by the way? She likes girls, as well.
            :facepalm: So why are you posting here instead of having a hot threesome with her and one of her friends?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
            X