• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Have you heard of Rally's?
    No.

Comment

Checkers training videos are raps, as well. It's kind of embarrassing.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Checkers is basically ghetto McDonalds and Rallys which is the same company just Southern branding is basically redneck McDonalds. Ehh... whatever.

Oh and with two drive-thrus but only outdoor seating. No indoor seating.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Actually, I was just hired back at Checkers today. I start in a few days after my background check clears.

Sigh... back to fast food.
          Congratulations! It's good that you are working.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

He still needs to leave the ghetto rust belt city he's living in if he wants a job with a living wage. I'm telling you Al, you could probably get a decent job in the DFW area with your degree.

Comment

so al b is helping the dealers of animal fat spread the epidemic of diabetes and heart disease?

Comment

Checkers is basically ghetto McDonalds and Rallys which is the same company just Southern branding is basically redneck McDonalds. Ehh... whatever.
                I went to Rally's in California.

Does that mean Checkers has even more girl fights?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There are not dumb persons just not smart people remember that

Comment

can a dumb person act smart?
                    Not on the evidence of 12 years of Poly posts.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                      I went to Rally's in California.

Does that mean Checkers has even more girl fights?

ACK!
                      Maybe... but since Checkers looks like this:

Who's to say when they're fighting at the restaurant or not? I mean there's no place to walk into.

Comment

Actually, I was just hired back at Checkers today. I start in a few days after my background check clears.

Sigh... back to fast food.
                        Or you could try sorting your life out and getting a proper career.
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X