No announcement yet.

The virtues of Sobriety: Are there any?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The virtues of Sobriety: Are there any?

Well?

Drunken minds want to know?
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

At any given moment- better motor function, increased sensory perception, better sex --although that can be disputed since mildly drunken sex can be pretty great

As a lifestyle choice for each and every day ? None come to mind
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

**** that noise.

Drunk wenches are win.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I find that just about any encumbrance you might experience on account of alcohol consumption can almost always be cured by drinking a strong cup of coffee. So ideally life becomes a quest to keep the amount of alcohol and caffeine in your bloodstream balanced and stable. And you know what, ****ing on a caffeine high isn't bad I tell you.

Comment

Caffeine is good.

But it pales in comparison to a good drunken rampage across Facebook.

Comment

Well, they're best in combination.

Comment

Not when it gets me in trouble with my RLF friends.

ops:

Comment

Come on. They've all been there, probably. They'll forgive you. They always do.

Comment

You're less likely to wake up beside some STD-infested prostitute.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                    Well?

Drunken minds want to know?
                    The ability to play CIV...
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
                      You're less likely to wake up beside some STD-infested prostitute.
                      And that is a plus how?

Originally posted by Krill
                      The ability to play CIV...
                      *cough* RB PBEM 17 for example.....

Hehehehe.

Comment

I played RBPBEM4 OK. I think. That was 3 hours earlier though.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

That explains a lot with that game.

Comment

spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                              spam.
                              I don't think Regoarrarr posts on this board.

ergo there isn't any spam on this board.

QED.

Comment

Working...
                              X