Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread in which we determine the acceptable limit on how rude we can be to Zoetstiffie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread in which we determine the acceptable limit on how rude we can be to Zoetstiffie

I think there's some understandable confusion here, in view of this post.

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje
    i spent some time thinking about what's wrong with you, kh. i've got it now. you suffer from an inferiority complex. in order to feel good, you try to put others down.
    OK, so passive-aggressive digs dressed up as detached observation are fine, so I think we can all agree the following is acceptable.

"Zoetstiffie? I think I've established that the root cause of your social handicaps is a profound Napoleon complex caused by an inability to appreciate the true (and limited) extent of your meagre authority. In order to deal with tense interaction you lack the social skills to deal with, you resort to childish and inappropriate banning."

Which is great, but it doesn't help set the boundaries and establish the clarity we badly need in your new reign here on the OT. So is the following OK?

"Zoetstiffie? Sperm off, queerio."

It's more aggressive/aggressive, but nicely balanced by a playfully retro dash of childish irreverence. I think it has promise.

Failing that, how about a more heartfelt invective?

"Zoetstiffie? Who are you? Who the blue blazes are you, Mr 800-posts-in-10-years? What gives you the right to some sort of protection under the rules that's afforded to nobody else here? Are you especially vulnerable, or something? Do you have a note from your mummy explaining that you are a delicate little orchid, and that any muddy-kneed rascals threatening to bruise your fragile petals need to be spanked and sent to the "naughty step"? Is that it? Do you have testicles? Any testicles at all? Do you have the sort of hairy swinging man-balls that allow you to blow off pointless interweb puff with a hearty Errol Flynn of a laugh? Or is that space between your thighs merely inhabited by a gentle scent of jasmine and roses? Put bluntly, are you the sort of person we're going to have to tiptoe around like you're some sort of swooning consumptive heroine from the late Victorian era, or are you a bloke? And if you're the latter, when can we pencil in the date when you'll start acting like one?"

Are we getting close?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

You never compared him to Hitler.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out who he is and where he came from. I was getting used to MikeH telling us to go away and not bother him with mod issues when suddenly this Zoe character shows up swinging Ming's long lost banning rod. WTF?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          You never compared him to Hitler.
          yes, please do! i'll tell you a funny story after you do.

Comment

You're like Hitler. Now make it hilarious or you'll be mocked to within an inch of your life.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

it's not hilarious. so i changed my mind.

Comment

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Sieg heil!

Comment

Can we commit HC to the gas ovens now?

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

OP:

Can't you just see Z fainting dead away?
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm waiting for him to do one of Ming's favorites. The do not respond to thread.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                          Can we commit HC to the gas ovens now?

You're supposed to say, "Hey HC, you look like you could use a shower."

Comment

Is that a comment on your hygiene?

Comment

Could be. I am planning on studying computer science...

Comment

Working...
                              X