Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Eagles dare - are a remake possible ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Eagles dare - are a remake possible ?

Most people would probably think it's heresy to suggest such, but if someone dared to make a new version, what would you recommend changed ? And is it really possible to do such ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

yep that's what we need, another ****ty remake of a classic film.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

good movie

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        yep that's what we need, another ****ty remake of a classic film.
        Dammit, no, I don't want any remake of this classic

It should only be done to get rid of the worst cases of "action" - ie. the destruction of the german car just before they get airborne.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

when you said 'where eagles dare, [is] a remake possible', i thought you were talking about a possible remake of where eagles dare. how silly of me...
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yep, that was pretty silly - didn't you notice the "?" ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

WHY IS THE ENGLISH FLAG AN INVERSE OF THE DANISH FLAG?! IS DENMARK IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION?

Comment

What an awesome movie!
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Don't think I have ever seen the whole movie. Parts I saw were boring. I will check it again.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                    What an awesome movie!
                    yes good movie.

Comment

Try counting how many guys Clint kills in the movie... it's impossible

Classic Film... no need to **** it up with a crappy remake.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

that helicopter and the radio transmission of " over and out " just ruins it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                          Yep, that was pretty silly - didn't you notice the "?" ?
                          i think once again your english has failed you

Comment

Working...
                          X